
I'm walking with Johan to church, running late and we were busy trying to make it in time.(Thankfully church is always running a little behind.) Then I feel this draft. I was like,
'Hmmmm..odd. Why is there a cold draft?'
I turn around and to my dismay my skirt is falling off my rump. Underwear and everything exposed walking to church. You would think, we were running late, and no one was around to see it. NO!!! a...big...fat...NO. There were at least 2 couples behind us. I just prayed with all my might that no one had seen what just went down. Luckily, Johan and I just laughed it off. Johan was very supportive about it and kept telling me not to worry.
After sacrament meeting I went home and changed into a more secure skirt.
My conclusion: I'll just wait to wear my loose skirt when I'm pregnant. Until then..I'll make sure to either secure it to my underwear or to pay more attention to cold drafts.





2 comments:
thats hilarious megan!! Sorry it happened to you, but its a good story to tell later!
thats one of those moments that makes you cringe when it happens to you and you think about it later. But thankfully for you, you are not the only one that has moments like that. Just gotta laugh it off and move on.
Post a Comment