
Our Senior class was given the assignement for designing an Ad. I chose Diamonds and used one of my friends to be my model. (I had taken the catch phrase from 'How to lose a guy in 10 days.') We were given time to do a photoshoot, but those pictures turned out terrible, so I decided to take my own pictures with my model. This is the end result:
I have to thank Jordan for helping me edit the picture. It was very upsetting when I tried to edit the diamond into her hand for 6 hours. finally, I decided I needed help from a source that knew what she was doing! So I am eternally greatful for Jordan.
I have to thank Jordan for helping me edit the picture. It was very upsetting when I tried to edit the diamond into her hand for 6 hours. finally, I decided I needed help from a source that knew what she was doing! So I am eternally greatful for Jordan.




3 comments:
Ya! I'm your personal model! haha I had so much fun doing this :) we should do another one
oh how cute!!!
Aw, you are so welcome Megan! It seriously took me like 6 minutes to add the diamond in, so no worries! I love editing pictures!
Post a Comment