So today, I was in charge of picking out the movie. I picked out the worse possible movie you could get at any Redbox. I forgot what the name was, but I figured since it was an action movie, Johan would like it. To make a long story short, It was the worst, cheesiest, and crazy movie I have ever seen!! We couldn't even finished the whole thing. The traitors at the beginning all matched clothing right before they decided to turn on the good guys. (Which were in a red color.) The acting was something I could of done.
Johan ended up telling me that I wasn't ever going to chose his movies ever again. I in returned agreed....but we did have an awesome laugh over it.
I will give the name, once I figure it out.
6 years ago





1 comment:
choosing movies from redbox can be interesting... after many movie failures such as yours, Shawn and I have decided only to rent redbox movies that have famous actors/actresses in them or movies that we've actually heard of before.
Post a Comment