Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nightmare on 13th street




I decided that it would be a good idea to go to a haunted house here in Utah for once. I decided to go to a really good one and try to avoid the certain ones that were lame. I had heard about Nightmare on 13th in Salt Lake City. It was on the travel channel as one of the top 5 in the nation. Soooo, why not? I went with one of my girlfriends...which wasn't a good idea. (We both had never gone to it before.)





I had never been soooo scared in my life or screamed sooo much. We got lost at one point in the clown Maze... We seriously went in circles forever. I decided I was going to be the leader of our small group. (We found three other girls to tag along with.) Which was even more of a terrible idea!! I swear I was slammed into walls a billion times because someone had jumped out and chased me. Also, a girl in our group had punched a wall by accident and was bleeding. It was a pretty good haunted house and left us shakey and tired. I wished I had packed a bottle water to cool my sore throat.

1 comment:

Matt and Erica said...

Meg that is so scary! Matt and I went to Hee Haws haunted maze and it was so scary. I just closed my eyes the whole time and had Matt lead me everywhere :) Miss yoU!