Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Practical Test








I went and took my practical test in St. George. It was the most fun, and also the worse experience of my life. I took this roadtrip to take my test with Rachel and Erica from school. It had been a relief and a comfort to have someone I knew with me during the test.



We left school around 7p.m. and got to the place around 11. I had a yelling fight with this India woman at our hotel. I was afraid they were going to double charge me, But we made up.



Soon, the big day came. We had to arrive all prepared and ready to get tested! I ran into two problems during my test that I was sure would make me fail.



1. I threw away my cutting scissors into my trashbag.



2. My razor for my razor cut, was for a person that was left handed. I had to try to work with it as best as I could.



It was soo stressful. We had a woman throw up after the test was over. In the end, We all passed our test and celebrated at a nearby Denny's!

No comments: