This happened between Wednesday or Thursday, I have been bored with the same pasta meals. It included Spagetti, Ramen, or Pasta Roni (with random sandwhichs). So the other day I decided to do Taco night. Johan and I had a blast cooking together and cleaning together. We had this huge meal and it tasted sooo Great!! (Like Tony the Tiger would say.) We went all out with Mexican stuff. Johan bought us some traditional Mexican drinks.
I love doing things together with my man and changing up our reciepes. If you know any give me a call or post them on the comment page! I'm looking for good ideas to cook that would be pretty cheap. Thanks!
6 years ago





6 comments:
Hi Megan,
You don't know me, but our sister in law Emalee is married to my brother Terry, and I am friends with Johan. I just wanted to give you this link www.supercook.com I guess you can take whatever food you have in your pantry, freezer, etc, and it gives you recipes you can make without going out to buy additional ingredients. pretty useful, i think. :) Anyway thought you guys might be interested. If you want an invite to our blog, let me know.
Katie
You know my favs.... I do chicken nuggets from chicken breasts (from Scratch)... hmm... tonight we're having meatloaf.... enchiladas my sis in law made some awesome ones last week I'll get you the recipe... chicken salad... or my favorite cold cereal... actually that's just the easiest to make!
I would love a invite to your blog!!
Hey Megan!! I totally understand being a newlywed myself! Adam and I made a Roast together a few Sundays ago and it turned out great. We were so proud. LOL I even posted a picture of it on our blog. We do a lot of pasta ourselves..and frozen dinners since we usually have class till 7pm. We had manicotti last night(stouffers) brand...quick and easy! So we will have to share ideas!!
-Holly
have fun. Cooking with your honey can be lots of fun.
hugs
Samara
my favorite way to cook anything is with Terry, totally understand. Makes it more fun, for me at least. Ask Johan some of his favorite foods from childhood, and if you want to give any of the recipes a try you can get them from any of the sisters or my mom. I have some easy, cheap ones for sure if you want some.
Post a Comment