On Monday and Wednesday, I went with some girls from school to the Park City Film Festival. It was my first event like that. My friends told me that tons of actors go and that I might see one. I was all, "sure..yeah right!!!" Little did I know, that I was going to see a bunch of famous people. I might not know the names, but I knew that they were famous! It was a bunch of fun, with laughter, eatting, and trying to stay warm!
Robin Williams!!! Benjamin Bratt (Miss Congeniality)
Rob Corddry (from What Happens in Vegas)
Joe Levitt(10 Things I hate about you)
I didn't get pictures with all, but I got a bunch more with Robert Redford (Horse Whisper), Anthony Edwards (E.R.), Minnie Driver (Return to Me), Broklyn (Real World), and Christopher Meloni (Law & Order: Special Victims). It was a interesting two days!





2 comments:
Looks like fun... We'll have to go next year!
oh my gosh, that is so cool that you met so many famous people! I didn't even realize the first picture was with Robin Williams until I read his name... then I looked at the picture closer and was amazed! ha ha.
Sounds like you had a fun time at the film festival. I think I would probably pass most of the people there and not realize they were famous! Robin Williams was one of the only people on your list that I have heard of! It's pretty sad.
Post a Comment